Water Demineralizer/Deionizer Systems,
Demineralization/Deionization is the use of ion exchange beds to create very high quality water devoid of salts, metals, trace elements and micro-particles.
We have an extensive line of high quality Deionizers. Our pre-engineered demineralizers and deionizers systems are cost effective and produce high purity water, using either separate or mixed beds. The Mixed Bed Deminalizer adds the extra option of providing water quality to 18 megohms.
All systems are PLC controlled and include a conductivity monitor and flow meter for instantaneous quality readout. Service flow rates range from 1 to 100 gallons per minute per vessel.
Increased flow rates and greater treatment capacities can be achieved by banking multiple vessels together. Water Deminalizer Systems will also provide increased flow rates, additional capacity and continuous, uninterrupted deionized water.
Demineralizers and Deionizer Options
- PLC Controls
- Educted or pumped regeneration (batch or conductivity initiated)
- Vessel options: Steel / vinyl ester, Rubber lined, FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic)
- Non-code or ASME code vessel construction
- Valve options: Noryl bodied, Y-pattern diaphragm type, Butterfly valves
- Piping options: PVC, CPVC, Stainless steel,
- Skid mounting is also an option.